Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: A graduate
Years of Experience: 5-10 years experience in Human Resources, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation
- Responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and screening applicants for present and future job opportunities.
- Advertises job openings, interview applicants, select the most suitable match, and screen applicant by checking background and references.
- in addition to project delivery, your role will also include contributing to thought leadership and business development in your specialist area.
- Source or search for applicants on the internet and in company’s applicant tracking system.
- Meet with clients to determine job duties.
- Create portfolio/pipeline of possible candidates for clients.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems.
- Participate in implementing new recruiting technology, such as applicant tracking systems screening tools
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channel.
- Write job descriptions and match applicants to job openings
Apply Before: 12th September, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s along with a cover letter stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- The subject of the email should be the Job position being applied for.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.