Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos (1), Ilorin (1)
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm. or a closely related Medical Science degree.
Years of Experience: 2 years’ relevant experience.
- · Track record of achieving sales, financial and non-financial targets.
- · Strong team building, communication and inter-personal skills.
- · Planning, organizational, negotiation and selling skills.
- · Transaction processing, relationship management & problem solving skills
- · Driving skills.
- · Highly self-sufficient, entrepreneurial, innovative, inspirational and persuasive.
- · Strong personal commitment to the mission and goals of MSI.
- · Must be pro-choice.
- · Must be prepared to travel.
Job Specification(s): To market the company’s products in order to establish, develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationship with customers.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Present and market Marie Stopes’s products and services
- Train Healthcare professionals like Pharmacists, Nurses / Midwives on the proper use of products and related patient counseling and referral schemes
- Pay regular visits and make calls to existing and prospective customers with a view to maintaining / establishing good relationships with them
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Identify customer needs and proactively seek to address them
- Assist with developing and implementing efficient and effective customer service strategies
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Attend trainings to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Objectives and Indicators Objectives:
- To grow the customer base, business volume and overall market share of the company.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Market share growth
- Customer growth rate
- Business volume growth rate
- Revenue growth
- Customer satisfaction
Apply Before: Monday, 29th August 2016.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should apply by email with CV and suitability statement as a single attachment to [email protected] not later than Monday, 29th August 2016.
MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE/LOCATION and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: Shortlisting will start as soon as we start receiving applications and deadline might be changed without prior notice.