Pier One Explorer is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: High School Diploma or equivalent required; College Degree recommended.
Years of Experience: 3 years of experience with a leading financial institution.
- Relevant management experience in branch operations.
- Judgment and decision-making.
- Working in partnership.
- Leverages resources and delegates effectively.
- Creates a positive branch business culture.
- Managing and developing people.
- Drive and commitment.
- Manage branch administration, including branch facilities and provide administrative support as needed for the Complex Admin Manager (e.g., HR processes, facilities, P&L, technology liaison, new employee on-boarding,disaster recovery, etc.).
- May perform delegated supervision functions and approvals for the branch / complex (e.g., BMSS, email review, ECAR, etc.) as well as delegated approvals and authorizations.
- Escalate supervisory issues to the Complex when necessary; follow-up locally on issues identified by complex supervisors.
- Support and drive strategic firm initiatives.
- Partner with Complex Administrative Manager and Home Office to address any management or staffing issues.
- Recruit, select, on board, train and manage administrative support staff (e.g., CSAs, BOAs) in your location and may manage administrative support team in Associate branches where no Admin Manager is present.
- Conduct performance reviews and make personnel decisions such as compensation and promotions of administrative support staff in accordance with firm policy.
- Coach and educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures.
- Implement service excellence standards, including coaching and educating administrative support staff on the Client Experience best practices.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com