Telvida Communications Services is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
Job Title: Solution Engineer
Job Location: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt
Educational Qualification: A good university degree in computer science, Information systems, Electrical engineering or a related technical discipline
Years of Experience: A minimum of 1-2 years in IT/ Networking or a related technology-based industry
- Candidate will possess a broad technical knowledge of analog, digital and VoIP voice services; IP networking; and data service provision
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of networking technologies, design principles and practical application
- Familiarity with IP Convergence including the design and implementation of IP telephony(IPT)/Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions is an added advantage
- Familiarity with installation and maintenance of Video Conferencing, Unified Communication and Collaboration solutions will be an added advantage
- Cisco certifications such as CCNA and/or CCDA will be an added advantage
- Candidate must possess Strong technical and analytical, problem solving and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills in teamwork, leadership and communication
- Professional self-starter, high level of motivation, customer empathy and ethics
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draws conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate must be result-oriented
Job Specification(s): Responsibilities
- Develop technical documents such as product specifications, Visio diagrams, etc
- Provide day-to-day support, proactive maintenance and perform independent complex system troubleshooting
- Participate in implementation and deployment projects, from inception to delivery, including requirements gathering, consulting, workshops, integration and production launch assistance.
- Consult with other engineers and with customers to make the best use of leading edge, new and existing products and tools.
- Design and carry out performance tests on customer queries, analyze the results, and make recommendations for query and hardware changes.
- Work closely with clients to integrate ITA products with customer software by understanding clients’ business requirements and recommending solutions to achieve the desired results.
- Participate in the identification and development of tools and scripts to more efficiently resolve client issues, and to facilitate analysis of customer data.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Applicants should send their cover letter and CVs to: [email protected] Subject should be the position with the location in bracket e.g. SOLUTION ENGINEER (PORT-HARCOURT)