Arbico Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Construction Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Internal Auditor
- Inventory Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Land Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor
- Marketing Officer
- Head of Planning, Scheduling & Cost Control
Construction Project Manager Job Vacancy at Arbico Plc
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with executive management and other relevant stakeholders.
- Develop full scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools to effectively track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and documentation.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identity potential crises.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Minimum of 2nd class upper degree in Civil Engineering
- Membership of relevant professional body (COREN; NSE; PMP)
- Minimum of 15 years construction Industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
- Advanced IT skills including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Project, Primavera
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: [email protected] quoting the job title as subject of their email
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.