MacTay Group is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- HR Manager
- Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
- Sales Manager
- Sales Executive
HR Manager Job Vacancy at MacTay Group
Job Title: HR Manager
- Performs professional level duties related to Human Resources, including responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, recruitment, compliance, leave administration, benefits administration and events/recognition. Assists the Head of Human Resources to ensure operational effectiveness and exceptional customer service to the employee population of the Group.
- Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Details of the Role
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee learning and development and health and safety programs.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labor contracts.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Study legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Develop and/or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity, savings bond programs, day-care, and employee awards.
- Provide terminated employees with outplacement or relocation assistance.
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food service, transportation, or relocation service
- 5+ years proven working experience as HR manager.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Candidate should ideally possess or working towards obtaining a HR qualification such as CIPM or CIPD.
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.