Banner Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
- HSE Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Executive Trainee
HSE Officer Job Vacancy at Banner Energy Limited
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Shall be responsible to watch and take necessary precaution before, during and after any hot work (welding).
- Shall make available necessary fire preventive accessories in any welding workplace.
- Shall be a Safety guard during any welding operation.
- Shall make report of any anomaly observed to the HSE Officer.
- Manages day to day activities within his specific discipline.
- Verifies that all procedures, specifications and standards are followed.
- Follows performance of works on site (respect of specification and best practices).
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
- Ensures that the operations planned work scope is managed effectively in accordance with agreed targets to avoid disruption.
- Ensures that day to day requirements are met with regards Scope, Tool and means and onsite risk assessments.
- Identifies present and potential problems, reports and discuss and proposes solutions/alternatives.
- Ensures awareness with KPI requirements.
- Plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training by mentoring on site.
- Shall ensure that the work place is safe, fit for all hot work activities.
- Minimum of HND in a relevant discipline.
- Must be computer literate
- Basic Fire fighting Awareness training
- Experience in Offshore construction, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry preferably on an FPSO.
- Experience in oil and gas or related industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects
- Shall be conversant with basic ethics aimed at controlling quality of works
- Shall be in involved in ensuring safety of self and others on site
- Ability to work in a large multinational team
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position or PREVIOUS to access the previous vacant position.