UNILAG CONSULT hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions:
- Managing Director
- Project Officer
Managing Director Job Vacancy at UNILAG CONSULT
Job Title: Managing Director
- This is the most senior management position. The successful candidate must be a confirmed member of academic staff of University of Lagos or any other University.
- The successful candidate will be offered appointment with UNILAG CONSULT for period of 2 years in the first instance. Upon satisfactory performance, the appointment may be renewable for a further period of 2 years and no more.
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively, provide leadership in research and other consultancy services, as well as initiate viable and important activities which would generate funds for the Company and University.
Qualifications and Experience
- Have a good first degree and second degree. A higher degree such as Ph.D is an added advantage with appropriate management experience;
- Must not be above 55 years of age and not below 40 years and must not be below the rank of an Associate Professor of University of Lagos or any other University at the time of appointment.
- Show concrete evidence of success in similar assignments;
- Be able to establish enduring contacts in government and non-government Institutions, and corporate organizations;
- Have a good judgement and initiative in determining sources of business for UNILAG CONSULT;
- Demonstrate ability to lead and work in an academic environment.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters with 12 copies of your CV’s to:
University of Lagos,
P.M.B. 1031 Akoka,
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.