P4PE Institute is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
- Attestation Officer
- Biometric Staff
Attestation Officer Job Vacancy at P4PE Institute
Job Title: Attestation Officer
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license number; operating credit card authorization system.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Cashier Skills and Qualifications
- Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, General Math Skills, Informing Others, Basic Safety, Job Knowledge.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letters to: email@example.com
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.