Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Trade Services
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Years of Experience: 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Ensure compliance of treasury activities with company policy and local regulations.
- Develop and update Trade Fuinance reports that will enhance effective decision-making in Treasury.
- Provide advice and resolve specific treasury/ financial-related issues for all entities.
- Process all Form M and Form A transactions including managing NCC and NOTAP submissions.
- Ensure that all Trade Finance related transactions are captured on the Accounting System (ERP).
- Prepare and update LC tracking reports for Treasury.
- Verify and capture all Form M and Form A charges on the Accounting System (ERP).
- Prepare and update LC stock report for month end.
- Process Form Ms for equipment import to secure Certificate of Capital Importation.
- Process letters of credit, bills for collection, and other Trade related transactions for Treasury.
- Complete special projects as required to ensure continuous improvement of all Trade Finance processes and Treasury operations.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by line manager.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online