MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the following vacant positions below in various firm:
- Operations and Maintenance Supervisor
- Operations and Maintenance Manager
- O&M Coordinator, Spares
- O&M Technician, NOC
- O&M Field Technician, Mechanical
- O&M Field Technician, Air Conditioning
- O&M Field Technician, Electrical
- Operations and Maintenance Supervisor, Site Security
- Operations & Maintenance Supervisor, Hybrid
- Operations & Maintenance Coordinator, Region
- Operations & Maintenance Coordinator, NOC
- Operations and Maintenance Coordinator, Fuel
- Operations & Maintenance Coordinator, Quality
Operations and Maintenance Supervisor Job Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
Role and Responsibilities
- Supports to NOC and field technicians in handling emergencies till issue is resolved within agreed Service Level Agreement. Support in preparation of RCA reports for those emergencies or incidents.
- Supervises all works related to his/her assigned project(s) and ensures that they are executed in accordance with client’s requirement and contract.
- Responsible for emergencies and incidents of violation of SLAs, communication with client and updates the O&M Manager.
- Responds on timely basis to all communications within and outside the organization.
- Plans, assigns and directs the employees who are engaged in installation, maintenance and operation of different telecommunication systems and support equipments.
- Responsible for the acceptance of new sites, assigning to teams & informing to all relevant people.
- Visits regularly cell sites to validate and ensure that the Field Technicians are executing their assigned work according to quality and standard.
- Ensures proper care of all company assets assigned to his/her area such as tools, mobile DG’s, vehicles, accommodations etc.
- Validates the reports and information from field.
- Ensures all health & safety procedures are observed and adhered in the daily operations of their respective field teams.
- Plans Preventive & Corrective maintenance, implements, monitors, controls and follows up with issues found till closure.
- Analyzes resources requirements and gives recommendation to the O&M manager accordingly. Resources include but not limited to Human, tools, equipment & transportation.
- Ensures that teams have necessary tools and transportation.
- Ensures proper communication with the client and within organization in form of mails, meetings, calls, reports etc.
- Demonstrates the ability to think critically and proactively, anticipates risks and prepares solutions in advance.
- Ensures availability of spares and enough fuel on cell sites within his/her area, with the help of the O&M Manager, provides regular feedback about the status and escalates if required.
- Reports and investigates any incident (Fuel theft, etc) according to process.
- Responsible for fuel and spares consumption in his/her area.
- Responsible for site security, updating based on changed risks level in coordination with the O&M Manager and the O&M Supervisor, Site Security.
- Supports the O&M Manager in controlling cost and receiving payments from client.
- Ensures all documentation and reports are created and shared within the company and client on time.
- Coordinates within the company and with client at all level for performing his/her duties.
- Coaches and develops teams assigned to him/her.
OH&S/Qms Role and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all OH&S/QMS procedures are daily monitored and followed.
- Be responsible for the application, compliance and regular updating of the security plan in place both by the local team as by visitors.
- Ensures visitors receive a proper security and context briefing and monitor the security adherence.
- Provides the general coordination with security-related feedback and systematically report in writing any security incident involving the teams
- Follows all policies and procedures for monitoring, testing product availability, and incident management.
- Implements and follows policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
- Proactively reviews processes, documentation and procedures to keep updated on operational activities.
- Prepares and distributes a variety of reports as requested by Manager or Head.
- Ensures that adequate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is used by both the company’s teams and Subcontractors.
- Inspects all PPE prior to its use.
- Ensures a proper usage of PPE.
- Requests for the replacement of PPE’s when required.
- Investigates accidents, incidents, and hazards and implements the necessary corrective and preventive actions to mitigate incidents, accidents and hazards.
- Ensures that all placards are clear, clean and well maintained.
- Provides training to enhance the OHSAS knowledge and competence.
- Conducts emergency preparedness drills on a regular basis.
- Conducts regular site inspections.
- Checks, inspects and reports hazards to Manager.
- Identifies existing and potential hazards.
- Monitors hazard controls (PPE, engineering controls, policies, procedures)
- Recommends corrective actions.
- More than 3 years Technical experience in field
- Or More than 3 year managerial experience in similar job
- Familiar with MS office, communication tools like emails
- Minimum H.N.D in Technical Field
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.