Rainbow Group International is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operation Officer (Graduate Trainee)
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: HND/B.Sc. in Relevant Discipline from a recognized institution.
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Applicant must reside in Lagos or its environs.
- Time Management
- Excellent Communication Skill both Verbal and Written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Package
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for issues.
- Participate on divisional management teams and provide direct support to the divisions
- Oversee day-to-day operations of finished goods and raw material warehouse.
- Promote continuous improvement including strategic reviews for the warehouse related functions
- Utilize quality process and participation in high performance and self-directed work teams.
- Responsible for administrative functions such as budgeting, equipment and liaison to Customer Service.
- Improve operational efficiencies to increase ability to process customer orders using both systems and physical improvement.
- Direct the operations of the warehouse team to achieve objectives.
- Effect necessary communication and motivation to staff.
- Counsels and disciplines as necessary.
- Develop and maintain a productive work team via training and career development.
- Consistently promote a strong corporate culture, quality and high performance work teams.
Apply Before: 4th October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume to: email@example.com