Federal Ministry of Environment is currently seeking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Educational Qualification: A minimum of Master’s Degree in Environmental Sciences or other related disciplines;
Years of Experience: At least Fifteen (15) years cognate experience in Environmental management sector or regulatory body in the petroleum sector;
- A working knowledge of the hydro carbon remediation;
- Experience in Project, human and material resources management; and
- Proven integrity
- A sound knowledge of sustainable development;
- The Project Coordinator shall be responsible for the Administration of the HYPREP Project Office, including the day-to-day operations of the Programme.
- The Project Co-ordinator shall be responsible for any other duties as may be assigned to him by the HYPREP Governing Council.
- He/She shall also oversee the Management of the clean-up project and support of the work of the HYPREP Governing Council.
Tenure of Office and Conditions of Service
- The Project Coordinator shall hold office for a term of 4 years in the first instance and may be reappointed for another term of 4 years and no more.
- The Project Coordinator shall be paid such remuneration as may be determined by the HYPREP Governing Council.
Apply Before: 19th August, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should submit Applications with three Referee Reports, Photocopies of Certificates, Curriculum Vitae scanned on a rewritable CD addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Federal Ministry of Environment,
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.