Usi-Mart Consult – Our client, an International School based in Port Harcourt, which operates both Nigerian & Internal curriculum, seeks to employ highly skilled teachers, for the following vacant positions below:
- Drama/ English Language Teacher
- Business Studies/ Accounts Teacher
- Home Economics Teacher
- Agricultural Science Teacher
- Christian Religious Studies Teacher
- Basic Technology/ Technical Drawing Teacher
- Home Economics Teacher (Primary Section)
Drama/ English Language Teacher Job Vacancy at Usi-Mart Consult
Job Title: Drama/ English Language Teacher (Secondary Section)
Location: Port Harcourt
- Candidates are expected to be versed in general knowledge, zeal for teaching, and a minimum of five years work experience in an International school.
Also, candidates must:
- Be professional teachers
- Possess a university Degree: B. Ed; M. Ed; (B.A; M.A; B.Sc; M.Sc; with possible PGDE); PhD
- Candidates must have worked in International Schools.
- Candidates must speak the English Language fluently, must be computer literate and willing to use technology in education.
- Must be able to prepare students for both IGCSE & WAEC examinations.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications accompanied with curriculum vitae to: [email protected]
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.