Lifehelp Medical Laboratory is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist/Technician (Full-Time and Part-time/Locum)
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A minimum of B.Sc plus Associate of AMLSCN, BMLS or Associate is required.
Years of Experience: A minimum of one year previous experience working in a multidisciplinary Medical Laboratory is required.
- Skills in basic computer (Word, Excel) will be added advantage.
- Skill in Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Quality Control (internal and external).Experience working as part of a team is essential.
Annual salary between N720,000 – N1.2millions (negotiable) but depends on qualifications, experience, performance in interview and agreed weekly hours of duty.
Job Specification(s): Personal Specification
- An ideal candidate should be creative, innovative, willing to learn and prepared for on-the-job career development.
- Person must also be willing to work weekends, public holidays and on-call (when required) either as part of rota or overtime with payment.
- Performing a wide range of Laboratory analyses; provides analytical, interpretative and adversary services to associated organisations and patients; validation and quality control of laboratory kits and reagents; monitoring and maintenance of laboratory equipment; supervising and overseeing general activities of the laboratory including staff of lower grades; reporting and accountable to Laboratory Director and appointed external Auditors (Quality Control and Finance).
Apply Before: 30th September, 2016
How to Apply: Interested candidate/applicant with current practice license or evidence of registration issued by MLSCN, should email his/her application with copies of CV’s including two references, credentials, evidence of CPD and practice license to: firstname.lastname@example.org please send all Email documents/attachments as WORD or PDF files.
Application should be addressed as below and post indicated clearly as full-time, part-time or both (for consideration on both patterns).
The Laboratory Director,
Lifehelp Medical Diagnostic and Research Laboratories,
Flat 4, 571 Agege Motor Road,
Shogunle Via Oshodi,
Exact date and time will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through email and/or phone