British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Engineering Utilities Team Leader
Job Location: Ibadan
- O’ Level School certificate (Technical),
- Diploma certificate in Engineering
- BSc/HND Engineering will be an added advantage
Years of Experience: Minimum of Ten years experience on utilities plants and equipment in a fast moving consumer goods environment will serve as an advantage.
- Trade Test certificate,
- City & Guilds of London certificate or National
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience and professional capabilities
- Sound understanding of Standard code of practice as it relates to Electrical/Mechanical services.
- Ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to Electrical/Mechanical services.
- Good understanding of Basic principles of fluid mechanics as it relates to Electrical/Mechanical services.
- Understanding of Quality Inspection and Certification of Electrical/Mechanical systems.
- Basic Knowledge of Costing and budgeting techniques .
Job Specification(s): This work involves the controlling, operating or maintaining of Engineering/Utilities machines within the Engineering Department in order to support the manufacturing department to manufacture products on time and in full according to specified quality standards and at optimum cost .
Apply Before: 11-Aug-2016
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply