Adron Homes and properties is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: HND/B.Sc graduate degree in related field.
Years of Experience: 7 years experience in accounting, finance and auditing.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work interdependently within a team with little or no supervision.
- ICAN is an added advantage.
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
- A demonstrated knowledge of finance, accounting and internal controls.
- This position plays a key role in the review and development of policies, implementation of internal controls in Adron Homes and Properties Limited.
Key Functions of the Position
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and Develop best practices.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management to letter of queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented; follow up on audit action plan to ensure that all action items are resolved before the next annual audit.
- Provide management with periodic reports on compliance with Adron Homes and Properties Ltd Standards.
- Provide training to staffs on Internal Controls.
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management.
- Actively participates in the development of Internal Control policies ensuring that they are relevant to Adron Homes and Properties Ltd environment.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Adron Homes and Properties Ltd Policies.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls.
Apply Before: 12th August, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org making the job title the subject of the mail.