AiDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (APIN) is seeking qualified and suitable candidates to fill the vacant job positions below:
- Technical Officer – Clinical Services
- Senior Technical Officer – Clinical Services
- Technical Advisor – Clinical Services (PMTCT)
- Technical Advisor – Clinical Services (Paediatric HIV)
- Senior Technical Advisor – Clinical Services
- Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation
- Senior Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation
- Technical Advisor – Monitoring & Evaluation
- Associate Director – Strategic Information
- Technical Officer – Pharmacy, Logistics & SCM
Technical Officer – Clinical Services Job Vacancy at APIN
Job Title: Technical Officer – Clinical Services
- The job holder will provide technical and programmatic support for the delivery of quality HIV services, and attainment of program goals. S/he will also contribute to the strengthening of working relationships with other stakeholders and building of systems for program sustainability.
- Interface, in conjunction with other members of the APIN Clinical Services and State Teams, between the APIN Program Office, Program Sites, relevant government agencies and other stakeholders
- Work with other team members towards the scale-up of HIV services by supporting the identification of areas of unmet need and expansion of services to new sites
- Contribute to the development of program work plans
- Provide technical and programmatic support for high quality program implementation in the areas of ART, PMTCT, HIV/TB and HIV clinical care services, in line with national guidelines and international best practices, and work towards target achievement by supported sites and program sustainability
- Promote stakeholder engagement by working with various levels of government, their relevant bodies/agencies, US Government agencies in Nigeria and other partners
- Work closely with other team members to prepare program reports and document best practices
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A medical degree (MBBS or equivalent), a Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH) and a minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in HIV prevention, treatment and care programs.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should write to: [email protected] stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and addressing the person specifications highlighted above for the position.
- The suitability statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, which must be saved in Microsoft Word and as applicant’s full name.
- The subject of the mail should be the job position and location being applied for, e.g. Technical Officer – Clinical Services (Lagos).
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.