Erisco Foods Limited, an Indigenous Food Processing Company with headquarters in Lagos and branches spread across the country, is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Production Engineer
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Production Technician
Production Engineer Job Vacancy at Erisco Foods Limited
Job Title: Production Engineer
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities
- Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions
- Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals
- Aid in budget preparation and monitor expenses and profitability
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to manager immediately
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- HND/B.Sc/B.Eng in Engineering related courses etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in FMCG.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as Subject of email.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.