WFO Roedl & Partner is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate (Tax Services)
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A graduate
Years of Experience: Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a leading tax firm.
- Demonstrated ability to lead engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management is desirable.
- Demonstrated mastery of MS Office Suites (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) in addition to good communication and report writing skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Nigerian tax environment including CIT, VAT, PAYE and other regulatory requirements.
- ACA and/or ACTI is compulsory.
- Application of transfer pricing is required.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Such candidate must have experience in federal taxes and tax planning.
- Manages projects by planning the tax process and the procedures to be performed with quality.
- Answers, prepares, questions and coordinates engagement from onset by communicating expectations and procedures with ‘preparers’.
- Raises potential tax issues.
- Meets internal deadlines to match the client expectations for timely delivery of service.
- Identifies book-to-tax differences.
- Conducts detailed reviews on all returns and appropriate review notes for ‘preparers’.
- Leads engagements of Federal Taxes and Planning
Apply Before: 31st August, 2016
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org