Emmaderick Mover Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A good degree in Business Administration or any of the Social Sciences
Years of Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a structured organization.
- Flawless communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Cool under pressure and with the ability to think on one’s feet.
- Tact and discretion, capable of dealing appropriately with confidential information.
- Ability to prioritize important issues and understand how to appropriately communicate and engage with a busy management team is critical.
- Flawless Ms Office Skills (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint), with practical experience in preparing Management reports and various other types of official communication.
- A very pleasing phone manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Render administration support to the Head, Retail Operations and other Managers by generating and assisting to generate timely and appropriate correspondence, presentations etc.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day office operations and processes whilst supporting broad functions across the Executive Team, HR, Supply Chain, Internal Audit, Finance, etc.
- Organize and maintain office systems and filing.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up-to-date.
- Ensure protection and security of files and records.
- Take and disseminate minutes of various meetings.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Order and manage office stationary and supplies.
- Handle project based work.
- Build strong relationships with all staff and be trusted as an approachable and highly capable ‘Go To’ person who can be relied on to help.
- Handling both incoming and outgoing telephone calls for the department and all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and office emails.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the official Department diary and calendar management.
Apply Before: 24th October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org