BASF is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Temporary Personal Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: The ideal candidate should possess relevant high school qualification as well as a Secretarial Diploma
Years of Experience: At least 3 years experience in a Personal Assistant capacity
- A well organized, meticulous candidate who is able to plan and prioritize activities, as well as perform well under pressure.
- Ability to work as an integral member of a team as well as individually.
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle as well as the willingness and ability to travel.
- Computer literacy on SAP and Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- There is a 6 month temporary work assignment available at our offices in Ikoyi (Lagos) for an experienced Personal Assistant.
- The incumbent will be expected to provide secretarial and office support to the Country Manager, and take ownership for the smooth running of the front office. Other duties include:
- Facilitating daily activities in the Management division;
- Screen incoming calls and monitor incoming emails.
- Maintain a proper filing system and establish and maintain an easy accessible data base.
- Coordinate meetings and compile minutes of these meetings.
- Interact and cooperate with relevant internal parties or service units; actively communicate with clients and colleagues.
- Ensure smooth running of the country manager’s office;
- Ensure travel coordination and organization of meetings, training seminars, conferences, and personal assistance duties.
- Compile correspondence, presentations and communication;
- Coordinate diary,
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: This is NOT a permanent position. This is a temporary role for 6 months only.