ABHR Consulting – Our client, a leading indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company, is looking to recruit suitable candidates in the following vacant positions below for its operations in Nigeria:
- Asset Manager
- Financial Control Officer
- Treasury & Risk Accountant
- Budgeting & Financial Accountant
- Legal Officer
- External Affairs Consultant
Asset Manager Job Vacancy at ABHR Consulting
Job Title: Asset Manager
Reports to: Executive Director, Technical
The purpose of this position is to manage the company’s hydrocarbon production assets. The candidate is also required to plan, coordinate, organize and control oil production at our field to achieve the greatest returns. The role is responsible for
- Overseeing field development efforts and improving the production performance, efficiency and profitability of the field; through the provision of effective methods and strategies to ensure that operations targets are met in a safe, efficient and environmentally friendly manner in accordance with company’s policies, objectives and standards.
- Managing a team of about 60 people.
- B.Sc in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in an oil and gas, exploration & Production company preferably in reservoir engineering or production engineering/ technology, of which 5 years must be at managerial level.
- Current engineering certifications (e.g. COREN, NSE) is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send updated copies of their resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.