- Business Development Executive
- Call Center Supervisor
- Chief Medical Advisor
- Call Center Nurse
Business Development Executive Job Vacancy at Teclab Management Services Limited
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Core purpose of the Job:
- Contribute effectively to Business Development by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement by:
- Understanding the Organizations’ customers’ and market need;
- Developing compelling concept papers and proposals that meet the needs of customers and funding organizations;
- Closing on new business opportunities:
- Seeking input from content experts, marketing department, and operations team on program and proposal development;
- Developing business models and detailed project budgets;
- Ensuring that new projects are appropriately resourced;
- Preparing project information for review, vetting, and final “green-lighting” from Management Team;
- Finalizing working relationships and agreements;
- Building longer term relationships with key customers.
- Maintaining and growing relationships with key areas of the organization including marketing, portfolios, human resources and finance;
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Must be an optimistic, self-directed and self-confident performer
- Must act with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be skilled in project and relationship management
- Must have analytical and detail orientation
- Must have superb writing and verbal communication skills
- Must have knowledge of marketing, financial analysis and budgeting
- Must have high energy, be organizationally agile, and have the ability to transform concepts into action
Academic and Professional
- First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience In a similar role.
- Healthcare background experience would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.