ABB is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Service Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Ideally you’ll hold Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Power Engineering
Years of Experience: 3 years’ experience in executing pre-commissioning and commissioning activities including for oil and Gas, marine project.
- Experience in installation and commissioning works in plants of different sizes, complexities and technologies.
- As a Technical Service Specialist, You will be part of Electrification Products Division and the Medium Voltage Business unit based in Nigeria.
As Technical Service Specialist you will be Responsible for :
- Delivery of service, installation and commissioning procedures, completion and commissioning check sheets, handover procedures and certification management and punch list procedures
- Work with team leader to ensure that all commissioning related works for the facilities are in accordance with project specifications and making sure they are maintained in order to safeguard technical integrity
- Participate in technical reviews for QA/QC and engineering works.
- Carry out all such works as shall be assigned by the Manager
- Endorse discipline specific formal handover documents from contractors/suppliers at pre-commissioning completion stage confirming their acceptability
- Always be prepared to answer to any technical enquiry and if need be, may be required to travel on very short notice to site to respond to major equipment breakdown or technical faults.
- Conduct field investigations and prepares reports for problems or issues.
- Commissioning of project systems, assist with compilation, sign-off and handover of certification packs to platform operations team.
- Work with team leader to ensure that necessary HSE reviews are undertaken and identified actions completed
Apply Before: Not Specified