HCS is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
Job Location: Abuja
Educational Qualification: Minimum of Masters Degree in Public Health related field or Social Science Research.
Years of Experience: Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Programmatic Research, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative research design and data analysis skills, including use of Statistical packages such as STATA, Epi-Info, SPSS and qualitative data management software such as NVivo and/or ATLAS.ti
- Experience designing and maintaining an electronic management information system (relational database preferred) Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
Job Specification(s): Responsibilities
- The M&E Advisor will work closely with program staff in Nigeria and M&E staff at CCP headquarters to support all monitoring, and evaluation activities and possibly research activities.
Specifically, the incumbent will:
- Support the design, analysis and reporting of program activities (and possibility qualitative and quantitative studies)
- Work with the Sr. Tech. Advisor to ensure timely monitoring and reporting of all programs and activities.
- Ensure quality in all data collection, analysis and report writing for CCP HC3 M&E activities
- Support the process of presenting M&E/research findings during meetings, conferences and workshops, as appropriate.
- Assist staff and partners in translating research findings into evidence-based programming:
- Maintain the project reporting system and database(s) and train staff and partners on reporting forms and procedures.
- Develop draft work plans and budgets for project M&E activities, in collaboration with the Sr. Tech, Advisor.
- Other duties as identified by supervisor
Apply Before: 5pm 12th August, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV’s ONLY as one PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates should not send any other documents or attachments. Any applications submitted with certificates, transcripts etc. will be immediately discarded.
- Candidates should not send links to online resumes or CVs Any applications submitted with a link in an online resume or CV will be immediately discarded.
- Only final candidates will be contacted for further engagement.