TDI Global is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Customer Service Officer
- Implementation and Service Delivery Officer
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Business Development Team Lead
- Head, Program Implementation Specialist/Project Management
Customer Service Officer Job Vacancy at TDI Global
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Locations: Lagos and Accra
- Front End Personnel are responsible for all customer service at Front End. They ensure that service standards are met and that customer issues are resolved ,They will communicate and model the standards for customer service.
- As a Front End Developer we believe you need to be passionate about new technology and excel in a multitude of different disciplines, with an excellent working knowledge of others. Below we outline
- Establishing and Sustaining good relationship with various stake holders
- Proper management and warm welcome of visitors, creates a good impression of the company to visitors and the external public
- Effectively and efficiently manage the lobby or greeting area of the organization while maintaining professional standards
- Send and receive emails from staff on the status of their visitors
- Answer telephone calls in a professional/corporate manner
- Receive and direct all visitors of the company to their appropriate destinations
- Ensure visitors are properly booked and registered on the Visitors Management System
- Ensure security procedures are strictly adhered to by all visitors
- Manage access to the office building
- Handle work overflow from the department
- Assist with booth manning at all conferences and exhibition
- Serve as floor rep and assist in evacuation of persons during an emergency.
- Report anomalies
- Maintain an up to date inflow and outflow record of visitors and be able to produce same in the event of an emergency evacuation
- Provides and retrieve badges from visitors
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the hierarchy from time to time.
- Strong interpersonal/customer service skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Ability to communicate in the English language (in both written and oral forms). Ability to communicate in French language will be an added advantage.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good data management, record keeping
- Attentive listener, observant and alert
- Proficiency with computer programmes such as Word And Excel
- HND/B.SC/BA Social Sciences with 3 years’ post NYSC
The position comes with competitive remuneration, excellent working environment and top career opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.