Promasidor is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Delegate
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: BSc Hons. in the following courses, Nutrition, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Dietetics, Nursing, Pharmacy, Home Economic, Medicine
Years of Experience: One to two years’ experience in a similar role.
Key Competency and Skills Requirements
- · Sound technical and scientific knowledge (including competition)
- · Effective oral and written communication ability
- · Flexible and easily adapts to changing job demands
- · Drive and high level of initiative
- · Computer literate.
- · Transparency and high ethical standards
- · Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license
Understands that his / her remuneration will not be linked to Infant formula sales
Should be based in the Eastern Region of Nigeria preferably, Enugu, Anambra, Asaba, Imo, Abia or Ebonyi. The incumbent should also be prepared to be based anywhere in the country or and travel extensively
Job Specification(s): PROFILE
Personality: Trustworthy, responsible, respectful, full of integrity, commitment to health and nutrition of infants. Positive and strong work ethic, accurate reporting and punctual.
- · Be a reliable source of information on products to HCPs.
- · Explore and build strategic relationship with HCPs for business growth
- · Recommend investments and plan of activities to potential contacts
- · Identify opportunities for new business.
- · Monitor product availability in the territory
- · Monitor and benchmark competition
- · Work within approved budget Issues management
- · Identify issues that hinder performance in the territory and offer solutions
- · Implement the WHO Code guideline and recommendations.
- · Build a reliable and regularly updated list of contacts
- · Ensure an effective coverage of assigned territory
- · Ensure contact does not exist with pregnant and nursing mothers
- · Regularly carry out market surveillance to ensure availability of product range, price maintenance, and monitor competitive activities
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply