GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: HND in relevant course
Years of Experience: At least 4 years working experience in similar position.
- Warehouse operations experience, accounting skills and JDE knowledge.
- To collate orders and plan invoicing for partners.
- Warehouse management
- Process orders from partners
- Plan invoicing by determining total cases for truck tonnage
- Print invoice out for warehouse personnel for loading out
- Supervise all housekeeping activities to ensure they are in line with GSK HSE standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure daily report of all warehouse activities is done promptly and reported to the warehouse manager.
- Prepare Ageing report, SLOB report and other relevant inventory management report
- Ensuring that lot numbering and expiry dated of receipts and despatches are in line with acceptable GSK standard.
- Providing necessary data as regards stocks to the Distribution for presentation to warehouse manager which will be forwarded to senior management.
- General supervision of warehouse operations which include receipt of both locally produced products and imported finished products and routing of stocking at the warehouse.
- Ensure proper documentation, arranging of SKUs on designated racks for proper rack utilization.
- Ensure prompt posting of products received and also ensure adequate update of records.
- Supervises and coordinate activities of warehouse personnel involved in sorting (handling of Pick Slips), tracking, unloading and loading, as well as forklift operators.
- Manage loading and route planning activities, also determine load factor that minimizes cost of transportation.
Job Specification(s): Warehousing manager, responsible for all warehousing, distribution and invoicing operations
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply