CRS Nigeria seeks for highly qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
- Administrative and Human Resources Officer
- Administrative / Human Resources Assistant
- Storehouse Officer
- Procurement and Logistics Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Nutrition Coordinator
- IT/ICT 4D Officer
- MEAL Manager
- Database / MEAL Officer
Administrative and Human Resources Officer Job Vacancy at CRS
Job Title: Administrative and Human Resources Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Reports To: Operations Manager
- The Human Resource and Administrative Officer is responsible to manage administration and logistics activities in the field office.
- He/she also takes responsibility to conduct tasks related to human resource.
- He/she will work closely with other staffs in the Maiduguri office and report to Operations Manager to support operation functions of the office and program go smoothly and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Economics, Administration or Management.
- Must he a matured, motivated, problem solving individual with high levels of initiative.
- Minimum of Three years relevant administrative management experience, preferably with an International Organisation
- Prior experience in supervising staff in a structured work environment
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the Application Form and send with a detailed 3-page Resume in a single file MS Word document to: NG-HR@global.crs.org
- This will be an open advert until the position have been filled. Position and location must be stated as the subject of the mail.
- Interview will be conducted on a rolling biases and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CRS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color religion etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline 11th August, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.