Busara Center for Behavioral Economics is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interviewer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Bachelors’ Degree or College Diploma in Social Sciences, Economic, Development Studies and/or Business Administration.
Years of Experience: Past experience in various qualitative research projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Pidgin (must) and English
- Ability to recognize when questions are difficult or unclear to subjects
- Excellent note taking ability during interviews
- Ability to comfortably work with groups and within groups
- Experience with qualitative data collection through different methodologies- show proof of this in application
Job Specification(s): The Project
- The research engagement seeks to uncover insights about behaviour change in financial services, especially among women, with the end goal of expanding and enhancing women’s use of DFS provided by Diamond Bank in Nigeria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prompt arrival at work
- Carry out qualitative data collection using the various methodologies
- Successfully working in a team
- Undertake associated administrative activities and contribute to the compilation of data
- Ensure data integrity is maintained at all times and minimize errors in data collection
- Maintaining high standard of professional integrity in all activities
- Providing the Project Manager with daily feedback regarding field activities
- Organizing data collected from the field
- On non-field days: conscientious performance of office work (such as matching IDs, translation of work, etc.)
- Assist in daily survey organization and storage
Apply Before: 31st August, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications including detailed CV’s through e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Women are highly encouraged to apply.