Progress Schools, Okeigbo, Ondo state is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- House Master/Mistress
- Christian Religious Knowledge Teacher
- Government Teacher
- English Language Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
House Master/Mistress Job Vacancy at Progress Schools
Job Title: House Master/Mistress
- The Boarding Master/Mistress’s key responsibility is the overall welfare of the boarding students; ensuring they are safe, secure, happy and respect other students, staff and the facilities.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class lower degree (in Education) or B.Sc/B.A or other relevant qualifications.
Relevant work experience:
- At least 3years post Nysc experience as boarding master/mistress.
- Age range 24 – 40years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance
- Proficient in ICT
- Preferably a Deeper Life Bible Church member.
Application Closing Date
7th, August 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letter to: [email protected]
Note: Successful applicants may be expected to resume in immediately
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.