Petronomics Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: R & D Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: B.Tech / M.Tech from any reputed Institute in Food/Dairy or related field.
Years of Experience:
- 4-6 years, R & D experience in FMCG industry any food industry (Seasoning preferred)
- Industry to be hired from FMCG/(Food/Dairy)
- New Product Commercialization
- Planning and Execution of Projects within Target date
- Coordinate for equipment connectivity to plants
- New SKU Manufacturing; Coordinate with packaging to undertake change requirements for new SKU as per requirement
- Direct and mentor the R & D department team to carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Conducting multiple trials and product finalization
- Commercialization of R & D Projects
- Coordinate for capex requirements
- Identify, shortlist and negotiate terms with vendors for equipment and raw materials
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Knowledge of Product Development.
- Knowledge in Packaging material quality
- Knowledge of test procedures.
- Statistical tools usage.
- Ingredients usage and properties of ingredients.
- Commercialization of lab scale product
- TQM , ISO Quality systems exposure
- Cognitive Skill
- Influencing Skill
- Concern for accuracy
- Potential Companies employer needs hire from Promasidor, Nestle, Unilever, Mr. Chef, Doyin et
Apply Before: 6th August, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject as R & D MANAGER.
Note: Kindly be aware that mails without proper subject matter, will not be treated