Howard University Global Initiative Nigeria (HUGIN) seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Human Resource/Admin Officer
- Associate Pharmacy Officer
- Pharmacy Specialist
Human Resource/Admin Officer Job Vacancy at HUGIN
Job Title: Human Resource/Admin Officer
- The Human Resource/Admin Officer will provide operational support to implement effective functional Human Resources (HP) processes in team functional areas including recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, compensation.
- HRIS and training for Howard University Global Initiative Nigeria the will also support other administrative functions of the organization.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BA/B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 3-5 years of relevant experience; Or M.Sc/MA Degree in Business Administration Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent and 1 – 3 years relevant experience in Human Resource Management System (HRMS) in an international development organization and familiarity with USAID-funded programs is in advantage.
- The job involves at least 30% local travel at short notice.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to extend working hours to meet deadlines and at short notice
- Ability to function effectively in multi-disciplinary teams to produce excellent results under pressure
- Ability to use key computing applications e g MS Office Suite etc and knowledge of different database (DHIS or LAMIS) is a plus.
Howard University Global Initiative Nigeria, has a competitive compensation package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward electronically a suitability statement and resume/curriculum vitae as a single MS word document to: email@example.com
- Only applications sent electronically to the designated email address with the job title clearly indicated ad the subject of the mail will be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will he contacted.
- Howard University Global Initiative Nigeria does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Deadline 7th August, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.