Society for Women Development & Empowerment of Nigeria (SWODEN) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Finance Assistants
- Finance Officer
- Internal Auditor
Finance Assistants Job Vacancy at SWODEN
Job Title: Finance Assistants – 3 positions
The job holder will report to the Finance Manager.
- To keep all accounting records on Daily basis
- To monitor/ check accuracy of all payment vouchers
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation statement
- Support in the preparation of monthly report
- Maintain Inventory in the office
- Make statutory remittance to the relevant agencies
- Manage petty cash for the office
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Higher Diploma in Accounting, Economics and Business Administration
- Two to five years post NYSC working experience, preferably in the NGO sector
- Excellent numeric, analytical and communication skills
- Team participation/playing qualities/experience
- High level personal integrity and honesty.
- Computer literacy, including QuickBooks Accounting soft wares, word processing, spreadsheets (MS Excel), MS Access, and Power Point presentation
- Proven sound interpersonal relations
How to Apply
Applicants should send their applications to: [email protected] not later than 30th July 2016 stating their skills, knowledge and experience that make them suitable and addressing the person specification highlighted for the position.
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Click Next to access the next vacant position.