Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Nursing Team Supervisor
- Logistics Supervisor
- Specialized Technician
- Medical Doctor
Nursing Team Supervisor Job Vacancy at MSF
Job Title: Nursing Team Supervisor
- Plan, organize, and evaluate the activities concerning his/her field of action (Paediatrics IPD,E.R and ICU) and the team associated, according to MSF values, policies and protocols and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality and continuity of the health care and the development of the plan of action.
- Carry out the functions and tasks associated to his/her speciality, i.e. perform as a nurse, whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience.
- Implement all the protocols and hygiene procedures, and supervise his/her team follow the same standards, in order to warrant the quality of the care and service in his/her speciality.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of his/her team (week’s schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), evaluate their performance and define and ensure the needs for training of staff, in order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality.
- Carry out and/or supervise the ( decentralized) pharmacy and medical equipment management (drugs orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, follow-up of expired drugs and their destruction, drugs consumption, etc.) in his or her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Carry-out and/or coordinate administrative (exit-paper, transfer-paper, etc.), information and data collection (patient files, forms, statistics, etc.) tasks, and elaborate regular reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the day-to-day activity in the project, output/ outcome and support decision-taking.
- Give feedback/ reports to medical focal point..
- Nurse diploma essential
- Licensed Nurse.
- Essential 2 years of previous experience having worked in MSF or other NGO’s and in developing countries is desirable
- English, Hausa and or Kanuri
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
- People Management
- Results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, stress management
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV’s, copies of diplomas, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details in person to: the MSF Admin’ Office in Maiduguri (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk).
Applications can be submitted by email to: [email protected]
Click Next to access the next vacant positions.