The CPJ is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions in its headquarters in Lagos:
- Programme Officer
- Finance and Admin Officer
Programme Officer Job Vacancy at CPJ
Job Title: Programme Officer
The Programme Officer shall be responsible for the development and management of the programmes of the Centre. He/She shall be accountable to the Executive Director. The responsibilities include:
- Strategic Planning and Development
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Programme Management
- Advocacy and Campaigns
- Produce reports as are required for the proper functioning of the organisation
- Take active part in the activities of the organization.
- Represent the organisation delegated by relevant supervisors
- Assume any other responsibility relevant to the position and as may be assigned by relevant supervisors.
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s degree in any field
- A higher degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of four years post NYSC experience as a Programme Assistant or Programme Officer.
- Sound knowledge of project management
Skills and Abilities:
- Communication and Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work without supervision
- Advocacy and Campaign skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters; capability statements and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.