The Kebbi State Community and Social Development Project (KBCSDP) now invite applications, accompanied by a comprehensive, Curriculum Vitae (CV) from suitably qualified candidates from the private and public sector to fill the following vacancies below:
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Project Officer, IEC & Training
- Dispatch Rider
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Job Vacancy at Kebbi State Community and Social Development Project (KBCSDP)
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
The M&E Manager shall be charged with the responsibility for:
- Ensuring the maintenance of records of all types of data and information on SA activities.
- Overseeing the monitoring and evaluation department of SA and coordinating the activities of the MIS and M&E units
- Providing guidelines and guidance for the operations of the MIS and M&E units for them to meet the expectations of the SA
- Liasing with the LGRC and other departments of the SA for M&E purpose and working with the communities to ensure effective participatory monitoring and evaluation of CDPs and micro projects
- Consolidating annual budget and work plan for the department
- Designing field data collections and collation formats for the SA
- Develop terms of reference and provide guidance for all M&E studies
- Liasing with the operations and finance and administration departments to collect and collate data for tracking of key activities of the SA (budget performance, financial matters like costing/pricing of CSDP activities in the state, operations etc)
- Providing cumulative records analysis and statistics of activities over time to guide operations and provide information base for planning and future evaluation.
- A university degree in Agriculture, Statistics, Social Sciences, Engineering, Extension Services or Project Management, with at least twelve years post qualification experience.
- Previous experience in project monitoring and evaluation shall he an added advantage and must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send 10 copies of written application with CV’s to:
The General Manager,
Kebbi State Community and Social Development Project,
No. 2 Murtala Mohammed Way,
Todun Wada Area,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will shall be invited for interview.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.