Huawei Technologies is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: PR/ Communication Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism, Marketing or any other field supported by relevant experience.
- · A Master’s degree is an advantage
Years of Experience: · 3 – 5 years’ experience leading a marketing team
- Curiosity & passion for Telcom & Mobile industry (a must).
- · Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company and a high comfort with ambiguity/ fast changing targets.
- · Strong project management skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- · Strong editorial skills with an eye for attention to detail
- · Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.
- · Proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- · Willingness to take challenge and meet deadline under pressure
- · Work experience in PR agency, multinational company, or media is highly preferred
- · Professional certification in Marketing or related field is a plus
- Develop comprehensive and detailed communications and PR strategies for Brand /Product and execute them in a timely and effective manner (Internal and external).
- · Supervising and liaising with agency to develop and execute the communication contents/articles/events.
- · Analyze the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at relevant metrics such as ROI, CAC and CPO as necessary.
- · Build relationships with local & international media on behalf of the company including both conventional (newspapers, radio, TV) and digital (bloggers, e-channels) media.
- · Organize and coordinate events such as press conferences, exhibitions and conferences.
- · Responsible for building and sustaining the company’s reputation for quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
- · Monitoring media and consumer sentiment and follow up with agency for actions as necessary
- · Crisis and issue management, including gathering facts, drafting /statements and announcement
- · Prepare report for top management on regular basis.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply