The Federal University Birnin Kebbi, was established by the Federal Government of Nigeria in February, 2013. As the name denotes, it is located in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State, Nigeria.
The University hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the under-listed posts in substantive capacity:
- Director of Physical Planning and Development
- University Librarian
Director of Physical Planning and Development Job Vacancy at The Federal University Birnin Kebbi
- The Director of Physical Planning and Development is responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the maintenance of University physical structures and physical development of the University.
- The Director must be a person of high integrity and sense of responsibility in both private and public life.
- He or She should be able to command the respect and loyalty of staff of the University.
- He or She should also be receptive to new ideas and innovations.
Candidate for this post shall:
- Possess a good honours degree not below second class Lower Division from a recognized University in any of the following areas Architecture, Building, Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and Quantity Surveying. Possession of Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Have minimum of 14 years cognate experience, five of which must be in a recognized University.
- Have attained the rank of a Deputy Director (CONTISS 14) in a recognized University.
- Be registered and current member of relevant professional body Such as NIA, AEGON, COREN, QSRBN, CORBON, etc.;
- Be computer literate and proficient in relevant computer applications.
Note: People who are over sixty (60) years of age as at the date of this publication are not eligible to apply. Also, retired public servants who had put in pensionable years of service before their retirement/withdrawal of service, are riot eligible to apply.
Salary and Conditions of Service
The Salary and conditions of service for the post shall be as obtainable for the post of Director of Physical Planning and Development in Nigerian Federal Universities and as may be determined from time to time by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Council of the University.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates submit twenty (20) copies of their applications and curriculum vitae including photocopies of all their credentials addressed to:
Federal University Birnin Kebbi,
Along Birnin Kebbi – Kalgo Road Birnin Kebbi,
- Full Names (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Email and Telephone numbers
- Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- State of Origin and LGA
- Schools attended an qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience including positions held with dates
- Proof of current membership of professional bodies
- List and evidence of publications if any (where applicable)
- Names and Addresses of 3 referees
Applicants are also required to request three (3) referees to report on them under confidential cover, addressed to:
Federal University Birnin Kebbi,
Along Birnin Kebbi – Kalgo Road,
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.