Ensure Insurance Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Unit Manager – Lagos
- Unit Manager – Rivers
- Unit Manager – Abuja
- Financial Advisor – Abuja
- Financial Advisor – Rivers
- Financial Advisor – Oyo
Unit Manager – Lagos Job Vacancy at Ensure Insurance Plc
Job Title: Unit Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage own Unit as a profitable business with focus on recruitment, sales and persistency of generated business.
- Carry out relevant lead generation/recruitment activities to bolster business.
- Align with other departments like training, underwriting etc. to support achieve business goals of the unit.
- Identify and approach new Risk Advisor candidates every day for recruitment.
- Help Risk Advisors achieve their business goals through performance evaluation and coaching.
- Plan and lead any required training sessions to help develop Risk Advisors.
- Do goal setting exercise to help the Risk Advisor achieve the targeted income bracket.
- Maximize sales productivity for unit and build healthy distribution through direct support for closing policies, Management of team performance against monthly business plan.
- Ensure the following: 1) High standards of discipline 2) Management of sales process 3) High degree of engagement in the Unit.
- HND/Degree qualified
- Trade experience in retail sales
- Insurance industry experience is an added advantage
- Prior Team Handling Exposure is mandatory.
- Can recruit and develop a team of advisors.
- Understanding in Financial Services sector is mandatory
- Effective identification and analysis of the financial needs of prospective clients
- Prospect for new clients through relationship with the Bank staff
- Explain the features, advantages and disadvantages of policies to promote the sales of our insurance products and plans
- Maximize sales of appropriate products that meet the needs of customers through effective use of sales skills
- Achieve or exceed sales targets
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure effective relationship management of customers
- Help to improve and develop new products by keeping abreast with market and industry trends
- Prepare, analyze and submit periodic sales production reports to Area Sales Manager
Required Skills, Knowledge and Ability:
- Sales Management
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Goal driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Generic skills:
- Good communication skills
- Strong people skills
- Thinks on the move
Competencies & Skills Required:
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good knowledge of Insurance products (both Life and Non-Life)
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.