360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
- Financial Controller
- Architectural Technician
Financial Controller Job Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
Job Title: Financial Controller
- The key functions of the role are to ensure that a high level of financial control exists, ensuring that our project spend is closely managed and understood, ensuring a high level of service to Senior Management, Project Directors and to take responsibility for and lead the company’s day to day financial accounting requirements while
- Manage the day to day financial accounting function, providing support, guidance and direction to the general ledger and project accounting staff:
- Supporting Project Managers in construction of business cases, challenge costs and project benefits
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and project Gross Margins;
- Ensure all filings are done in accordance with official timescales.
- Ensure timely payment of associates, subcontractors & suppliers;
- Prepare a complete annual audit file for presentation to the company’s auditors;
- Manage the credit control function;
- Review & identify areas of improvement in financial processes, controls & reporting
- Close out project accounts upon project completion.
- Provide overall support to the Finance Business Partner on all project analysis requests
- Perform monthly analytical reviews on expense categorisation.
- Maintain resource profiles for each project.
- Produce accurate and timely monthly consolidated management accounts and related financial reports, as well as supporting ad hoc reports as required in line with company deadlines;
- Manage the year-end audit process ensuring accounts are prepared and filed within company deadlines.
- Lead the process of year-end Tax preparation and Statutory accounts.
- Lead the preparation of the company’s annual business plan/budget and reforecasts;
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Bachelors Degree in Financial Accounting with experience as a Financial Controller in a relevant Organisation
- Track record in managing a team including Project Accountants / Experience in Project Accounting environment
- Experience with Oracle Financials, preferably with implementation skills.
- Good knowledge of Tax and compliance
- A fully qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA(Desirable) or candidate with equivalent experience, in a relevant discipline;
- Project management accounting experience preferred
- Strong Excel user
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 8th August, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.