Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is seeking qualified candidate for the following vacant positions below:
- State Team Leader
- Program Officer – Community Services
- Technical Officer – M&E/Database Programming
- Senior Technical Officer – PCT
State Team Leader Job Vacancy at AHNi
Job Title: State Team Leader
Contract Type: Full term
The State Team Leader will be responsible for the state educational program planning, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of the reading interventions implemented by AHNi and the other RANA partners in the assigned States as well as overseeing strategic and day-to-day implementation of RANA activities in the State in accordance with the RANA work plan.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Advance degree in Education or its recognized equivalent with 6-9 years of relevant experience with international development programs. Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required. At least 5-8 years’ experience in education reform with a focus on primary education sector work in teacher education.
- Demonstrated ability to work with government, partners and/or local government structures and schools’ settings. Proven expertise in Hausa language, early grade reading instruction and/or assessment and reading material development.
- Significant experience in teacher training and support for the development and production of instructional materials, including but not limited to: effective teacher training modules, assessment and/or supplementary materials.
- Demonstrated experience in coordination of training interventions, setting realistic priorities, and planning for the successful implementation of activities.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter as a single document to: [email protected]
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.