Givaudan is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager – Nigeria
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Relevant tertiary qualification
Years of Experience: 3 years experience in the export market
- Good communication skills
- Good computer literacy and accuracy
- Comprehensive understanding of both industrial and consumer marketing
- Knowledge and interest in Africa and its various cultures
- Senior management experience
- Must be customer orientated
- Proficiency in Excel
- Sound knowledge of financial and commercial terms and functions
- Knowledge of the Food Flavour industry and generally Industrial Food market characteristics vs those of the Food Manufacturing & Consumer Goods Industry would be advantageous
Job Specification(s): Key Accounts Manager – Your future position
As member of the Nigeria Office Team you will be responsible for growing our local business and presence in Nigeria in a multicultural and diverse environment with the leadership of the Country Manager and the support of the Sales Assistant.
Manage, motivate and develop subordinates, managers and staff within the division:
You will be responsible for formulating objectives that can be monitored throughout the year.
Business Optimisation and profitable growth:
You will be responsible for supplying all relevant market information to the Research Division to be included in the database. You will identify the major opportunities available that can give profitable growth. You will develop strategies to exploit these opportunities. You will evaluate the small customer base, grow and develop new business potential. You will supply comprehensive briefs in support of ongoing business and of new potential business. You will formulate sales profit and expense budgets for the department. You will ensure that accurate forecasts are provided to the Logistics Department.
Management of agreements/office:
You will be responsible for the maintenance of the current export business portfolio with particular emphasis on strengthening the Givaudan relationship with all its customers. You will manage all agency and distribution agreements in the various territories. You will control freight costs and ensure that company recevies the best freighting costs.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply