Chemonics International is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Medical and Community Services Director
- Deputy Chief of Party
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Director
- Finance and Operations Director
- Finance Manager
Medical and Community Services Director Job Vacancy at Chemonics International
Job Title: Medical and Community Services Director
- Chemonics seeks a medical and community services director for USAID’s anticipated multi-year health program in Nigeria: the Strategic HIV and AIDS Response Program.
- This program will improve the quality and effectiveness of high-impact, evidence-based HIV/AIDS interventions to meet state and local government areas’ goals and objectives.
- It will cover governance, access, and demand activities across HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis services.
- Specific program objectives include targeted and efficient HIV case identification and linkage to care and treatment; enrollment of patients on HIV/AIDS therapy with adequate adherence and minimal loss to follow-up; successful suppression of HIV viral loads; specialized services that attract key populations; and increased capacity of the government of Nigeria to expand, oversee, and finance HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis services.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- The director of medical and community services will report to the deputy chief of party.
- They will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the service delivery (clinical and community) component of the program.
- Master’s degree in Epidemiology, Public Health, or a related discipline
- Minimum eight years of experience designing and implementing public health programs. Experience with HIV/AIDS; tuberculosis; and maternal, newborn, and child health in developing countries preferred
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience in all components of HIV/AIDS programming, as well as crosscutting areas like health systems strengthening
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English required
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
In addition, please download and complete “Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form” and submit it separately to: EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com with only “Nigeria SHARP COP” recruit in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.”
- Chemonics is an equal opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
- All qualified applicants will received consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.