SIAO Partners seeks to recruit competent and result oriented professionals to strengthen the team and ensure continued quality services:
- Associate Partner Tax
- Practice Manager
- Head, Business Development
- Head, Advisory and Insolvency
- Head, Human Resource Consulting
- Human Resource Consulting Executive (Recruitment, Learning and Development)
- Manager – Public Finance Management
Associate Partner Tax Job Vacancy at SIAO Partners
Job Title: Associate Partner Tax
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A minimum of first degree in related field
- Must have at least 10 years post qualified experience as a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria
- Knowledgeable in national professional matters on law and taxes
- Possess relevant work experience in Tax Regulatory and People services
- Should have experience working with financial accounting arid reporting standards such as International Financial Reporting Standards (IERS)
- Must have project and people management, technical acumen and oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Recruitment Manager
18b, Olu Holloway Road,
P.O. Box 55461,
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.