MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below;
Job Title: IP Security Engineer X2
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: First degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with a team
- Fluent in English
- Cisco Certification to Professional Level required with a bias in Security
- CCIE certification would be an added advantage
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Years high level support of a large Enterprise Environment
- Demonstrate knowledge in Security Policies
- knowledge of interworking with TAC and other Cisco services
- Prior experience in Telecommunications or Service Provider Functionality is key Training
- C.C.N.P Routing & Switching
- C.C.N.P Security or C.C.S.P
- IP /MPLS training
- Project Management
- CCIE Minimum qualification BEd, BTech, BSc, HND, BEng
- · Normal MTNN working conditions
- · May be required to work extended hours
- · Open plan office
- To provide day to day Operational and Maintenance Support for the MTN Nigeria’s enterprise Data Network based on Network Security Technology.
- · Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- · Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- · Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- · Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- · Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- · Coordinate high level understanding of multi-services platforms, routing protocols ISIS / RIP / RSVP / OSPF / BGP / iBGP / and trouble shoot down to packet level.
- · Guarantee in-depth knowledge of IP/MPLS protocols, NMS systems, firewalls, Cisco works, CIC, identify with Layer 2 and 3 VPN in line with the Service Level Agreements.
- · Implement Site-to-site and Remote Access VPN
- · Implement firewalling technologies and network access control methodologies.
- · Implement mile business connectivity access technologies like GPR
- · Implement network access control across different network segment on the IP/MPLS network
- · Ensure security and preventative measures for unauthorized access.
- · Escalate network related fault and network clearance rate.
- · Ensure quality roll-out of new Data/services working with Marketing and IP System planning.
- · Perform New Node implementation and cut over.
- · Provide Emergency Maintenance on IP/MPLS Network with Security skills High Level trouble shooting.
- · Achieve Planned Works Completion rate.
- · Liaise with IP vendors, interfacing with TAC centres and Vendor Tier 2 and 3 support staff.
Apply Before: 1st August, 2016
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply