MabcoDee Investments Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Ability to read and write in English Language.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 2 years of heavy duty truck driving experience
- Must be conversant with Lagos Road Network.
- Must have registered under Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)
- Minimum of 2 years of heavy duty truck driving experience
- The successful truck driver will be resuming at Arepo branch.
- Must be in excellent health condition: Perfect vision and hearing, and must be physically fit.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Always deliver products to the customer promptly.
- The prospective employee ensures that the customer is satisfied with his service.
- The prospective employee ensures he obeys traffic rules and regulations at all time.
- Make sure all parts changed during service or repair of the vehicle are brought to the office for proper verification.
- Regular checking of driver’s license and vehicle documents to make sure they are valid.
- Regular checking of vehicle to make sure its properly serviced and fuelled adequately at all time.
- Good maintenance of the vehicle and keeping it clean both inside and outside at all time.
- Always ensuring there is no damage on products when conveying to the customers
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Names, Addresses and Phone Numbers, subject as “Truck driver” to: [email protected]
Submit applications to:
MabcoDee Investments Limited,
KM 10,LasuIsheri Road,
Afolabi Bus Stop,
Opposite Kristine Joe Eatery/NIPCO Filling Station,
Note: The interested candidates should reside around Opic, Berger/Arepo Axis (Lagos/Ibadan Express Road)or a location that is not far from Arepo.