Kuramo Industries is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Technician (Electrical Sciences / Electronics)
- Technician (Physics)
- Technician (Mathematics)
- Technician (Chemistry)
- Technician (Geology)
- Technician (Biology)
- Technician (Engineering & Manufacturing)
- Technician (Computing, Software, Applications and Information Technology)
- Technician (Automobile Technology)
- Technician (Auto Workshops)
- Technician (Building)
- Technician (Construction)
- Technician (Surveying)
Technician (Electrical Sciences / Electronics) Job Vacancies at Kuramo Industries
Job Title: Technician (Electrical Sciences / Electronics)
Ref No: ELEC
- Successful applicants will undergo a rigorous and extensive vetting process which includes written and practical tests.
- They will then join our multi-disciplinary teams working on exciting technical projects.
- These include advanced manufacturing and engineering CNC / industrial automation / robotics industrial electronics smart grids / power engineering and modern construction.
- We are also developing in-house business process software and applications for our engineering and manufacturing operations.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following Applications below:
- An interesting write-up about yourself, your interests, your experiences and your chosen discipline
- Evidence/write-up/documentation/wed links to, of, about any or relevant projects you have been involved with
- A handwritten application with CV attached.
All applications should be sent to:
Kuramo Industries Recruit 2016 / Technical / [Discipline Code] / [Name]
P.O. Box 1506
P.O. Box 72571
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.