Kogi State Internal Revenue Service hereby invites applications from suitable qualified candidates who might be required to work in any part of the State for the following positions below:
- Head, Human Resources and Services
- Head, Finance and Accounts
- Head, Tax Audit
- Head, Tax Operations
- Head, Legal Services
- Head, ICT
- Area Tax Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Revenue Officer 1
- Revenue Officer 2
Head, Human Resources and Services Job Vacancy at Kogi State Internal Revenue Service
Job Title: Head, Human Resources and Services
Working with the Service business groups arid unit, the Head HR and Services shall:
- Develop and implement corporate HR strategy in line with short to medium terms aspiration of the Service.
- Manage Annual Service staff training budget recommend. implement and report on the approved training programs
- Develop and implement best fit career and succession planning framework end provide career counseling to members of staff. Develop lob descriptions for all new position, review and revise existing Job description as appropriate,
- Proactively report on, and advise Executive Management Committee on all strategic HR issues,
- Drive the Imbibing and harmonization of preferred culture,
- Oversees supervision of facilities management including support staff and drivers.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Must have Master’s Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences
- Demonstrated knowledge of local and global HR landscape-law practices changes
- Must be a member of professional body.
- Minimum of 20 years work experience directly in HR at least 10 of which has been of Supervisory / Management level.
- Previous experience in consulting desirable.
- Must be able to balance operational and strategic roles to produce value added result.
- Proven ability to implement/execute policies
- Negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with and proficient in the use of basic IT toots and popular apes (Ms office, Facebook. Twitter, Android as welt as blackberry) for efficient delivery of assigned portfolio and task.
- Budget and budgetary planning skills must be highly organized.
- Good authorship and editorship
- Effective presentation skills and a confident speaker
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative Financial planning skills
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications including curriculum vitae and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of your mail should be the position beingapplied for e.g. Manager.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Kogi Slate Internal Revenue Service,
Opposite Government House,
NB: Only application sent via the above E-mail address will be treated.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.